Friday, April 15, 2011

What's in my bag.?



I have...

My wallet:
It has my id, money, lots of change lol, probally notes are in there, my metro card and some other stuff.

Novel:
The autobigrapghy of Miss Jane Pittman, I'm reading it for my english class. It's really good to read.

Ipod:
I love music! I have to have my music with me all the time. Especially when I travel because I can block out unwanted noises and distractions.

Keys:
It only has my house key on it because I gave my other king ring to my sister. I have a license but no car - no car key. (So not good!)

Lotion and Perfume:
I want to spell good all the time && not be ashy. lol. The lotion is from Victoria's Secret "Pink" and the perfume is by Paris Hilton "Siren".

Writing essentials:
I keep 2 pens and sticky notes all the time; just in case.

Eyewear:
I can't forget the sunglasses for the beautiful spring days that are coming && of course my regular glasses that I need to drive and see things far away.

Lips && Sanitation:
I keep two things of chapstick and sometimes I carry a mini vaseline jar. I also keep germex because things aren't that clean in the real world.

Phone:
I have that in my hand write now. I'm kind of a texting addict. I can't help it. lol.


So those are the basics. I usually have other random stuff in there too. I try to keep my purse very organized and tidy but yeah...that doesn't always work out.

[[JalesaNicole]]

No comments:

Post a Comment