Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Show && Tell004

Hello everyone! :) So it's spring time and as you can see above^-^ I've been wearing my curly hair a lot more often now. The winter and fall time I wear my hair straight most of the time but since it's warmer in the spring and summer I wear it curly. (My straight hair just ends up curling.)

Saturday day night I went out with my boyfriend of 6 months and look!! ^-^ He ordered this customized cake for me! It says: "10/14/10 Happy Anniversary Jalesa 4/14/10" I could not stop smiling the whole time. I had no idea he was getting me a cake. Oh! and fyi: my favorite animal is a panda, my favorite color is blue and my favorite flavored cake is oreo! :) It had all of that! I swear he's the sweetest boyfriend ever. We went to outback for dinner and spent the whole day together. OMG! I have never been to outback and now I'm officially in love with it. It's so good!



I wore this to school today. Sorry about my dreadful hair. I put it up on the bus because the windows were down and it was blowing my hair. Oh! and my legs are not that pale. lol. I had on nude stockings. But yeah I made the skirt that I'm wearing. It was originally a long sleeved dress but it was so tight and very ugly. So why not a skirt.? I love it! :) Usually when I can't fit my jeans anymore I cut them into shorts. Smart and efficient.

So this week is stressful. It's the last week before spring break. I can't wait! I really need this time off. My teachers are drowning us with work and tests before the spring holiday and I'm going crazy over here. The last 2 hours I've been working on math homework alone, not including ROTC and English. #shaking my head. 37 days left of school. Oh how I wish school was over next week.

[[JalesaNicole]]

No comments:

Post a Comment