Sunday, April 10, 2011

Show && Tell003

"The person who lives life fully, glowing with life's energy, is the person who lives a successful life. "
- Daisaku Ikeda





Buenos Tardes everyone! :) So I've kinda lost my inspiration recently and I haven't really had any clue on what to write about. So I'm just going to do a show && tell. Above I'm wearing:

  • Yellow && black plaind shirt - Walmart
  • Black ruffled shirt underneath - Ross
  • Cuffed skinny jeans (ripped) - Macy's
  • Watch - Charming Charlie's
  • Gold chain && gold bracelet - vintage

I wore that outfit last week. I wanted to be very comfortable && cute at the same time, which I was. :)
I wore my Columbia black fleece jacket most of the day though because it's so cold in my school.

So here's what's been going on with me:
  • Report cards come out Thursday of this week. I've been studying so hard so that I can get straight A's but I think I'm going to have two B's on there. [That sucks]
  • This week is spirit week at my school! Monday is "Neon day". Tuesday is "sports day". Wednesday is "wacky wedesday". Thursday is 'duo day' and Friday is "spirit day". So I'm going to show ya'll what I wore all week. That should be fun.
  • My nails are red.
  • I'm currently washing clothes for school this week.
  • I'm read this book called "The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman" for my English class. It's really good.
  • It's going to be really warm this week so that means lots of cute outfits! :D
So I'm done showing && telling.
Anything exciting come up for ya'll?

Oh! My boyfriend && I will be celebrating our 6 months anniversary on Thursaday! :)

Well I'm done.
[[JalesaNicole]]

No comments:

Post a Comment