Sunday, April 3, 2011

LRN 001: Loving Right Now

So below are just a few things that I'm like in love with right now. :) Just thought I'd share them. Enjoy!


 My friend at school let me borrow this nail polish from her. Like I was getting so bored with the colors that I have && I needed something new. It's "Lemon-Lime Twist" It's the 'Nicole' edition by O.P.I. It's so pretty! I had to apply about 2 to 3 coats. It's very shiny and has glitter in it. I love!
 This is a vintage headband that I've been wearing a lot lately. I got it from my grandma. I'm always raiding her old clothes and stuff. I wear it going across my forehead.
 This is another light-blue lace headband with a big bow. I also wear this one across my forehead.
 Last week I wore them both at the same time. It looked very nice.
 Ed Hardy perfume. I love it.! It's also the shimmering body lotion. If you don't like glitter lotion I wouldn't recommend it. Um...it has a very sweet smell to it. && it lasts all day.


 These boots were a gift to my sister. They're black ankle boots from NINEWEST. They are so cute and comfortable. Unfortunately they are a size 9. So I have to wear socks with them to make them fit. They're not brand new but are in good condition.



[[JalesaNicole]]

No comments:

Post a Comment