Monday, April 4, 2011

OOTD: Spring Breeze

Spring breeze you're finally here; I've been missing you.

So today has been so beautiful. It's sunny, the wind is blowing and it is eighty degrees outside. Everyone is loving the weather since it's been so cold recently. Too bad it'll be back in the sixties tomorrow. 
[sad face]

Below are some pictures my lovely sister took of me and I decided to do an
"outfit of the day"








What I'm wearing:

  • Skirt - Target
  • Brown cardigan - Tommy Hilfiger
  • orange crop shirt - Moda International
  • regular black stockings
  • brown shoes [xhileration] - Target

Jewlery:
  • Gold chain - vintage
  • bracelets - vintage
  • gold watch - Macy's
  • gold and green ring - vintage
  • triangle green and gold trimmed earrings - vintage
When I say "vintage" I mean that I got them from my grandmother in her old Jewelery.

I hope everyone enjoys! :)
I loved the warm weather. It feels amazing!

[[JalesaNicole]]

No comments:

Post a Comment