Sunday, September 26, 2010

::SimPlyUniQue::

Ello everyone! So this is basically my first time using this && blogging. Everyone says it's really fun so I wanted to give it a try. :) Um...So my name is Jalesa. I'm not gonna get too personal but I am about to be 16 in dos months. [That means 2] haha. Um...I'm mixed...with a lot. Maybe I'll do a blog on my ethnicity:) That would be so cute! But yeah I love to write && to talk. Fashion is my passion. I dance to the beat of my own drums. I'm chasing stars not dreams. I'm just basically looking for something that's real. :) I smile a lot. People know me for my positivity && my great energy I bring to the room. If I'm like really down && not smiling then you know something has got to be wrong. Um...I'm just kind of blabbering on, on here. haha. But yeah This is Just made for a little background information.! :) So yeah I'm done. Post comments. Ask questions. I'm pretty open but cautious. So yeah thank you guys! && gals! :)
[[Jalesa Nicole]]

1 comment: